Why Choose Us?
You expect any investment advisor representative to provide investment advice, asset allocation, account monitoring, and performance reports.
When you work with Sue Gilman, you get much more:
- Customized Plan: Sue identifies your priorities and customizes a plan to achieve your goals.
- Single Point of Contact: Sue oversees how ALL your investments work for you.
- Objectivity: Sue helps you avoid making emotional decisions about your finances.
- Proactive Management: Sue helps you anticipate and prepare for life transitions.
Sue is a Certified Financial Planner®, which means she can help with more than your investment accounts. Some of the services she offers are:
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Strategies
- Risk Management: Life, Long Term Care, and Disability Insurance
- College Savings Planning
- Saving for Retirement
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security Planning
- Estate Planning