Sue opened Southwest Accounting & Tax Service in 1980 to provide accounting, tax and payroll services. In 2000 she became investment and insurance licensed to better serve her clients. In 2005 the business name was changed to Southwest Financial Services, LLC, to reflect the various types of services provided to individuals, families and businesses. Education is important to Sue. Over the years she has studied to attain several designations and to maintain her skills. Currently Sue is a Licensed Tax Consultant (LTC), an Enrolled Agent (EA) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). She enjoys creating a unique financial plan for each client, based on their needs, goals and time horizon.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Enrolled Agent
- Licensed Tax Consultant
- Registered Representative
- Securities Licensed in Oregon, Washington, California, Texas, Montana, New Mexico and New York
- Advisory Licensed in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and New York
- Insurance Licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California